Senior Valuer Property
Position : Senior Valuer (Property)
Location : Birmingham
Salary : £35 000 - £40 000 plus excellent benefits + commission
Our client is looking for an experienced property valuer based in Birmingham with a sound knowledge of the Midlands property market. This is a very unique opportunity to work with a rapidly growing business in the Midlands with incredible benefits.
To grow the business by securing new properties and place them into auction.
Duties / Essential
- To meet personal sales targets and ensure that customers are managed, retained and future opportunities explored.
- Manage personal short and long term business opportunities to create a consistent sales pipeline.
- Create strategic relationships with key local channels to generate leads.
- Identify key decision makers in customer organisations and develop strong and trusted relationships with them.
- Inspect and value a wide variety of property in residential and commercial spaces
- Report to customers on suitability of their property for auction and likely achievable figures.
- Produce catalogue entries.
- Undertake marketing and pre auction negotiations.
- Liaise with customers throughout the pre-auction marketing period.
- Attend regular auctions and deal with post auction enquiries.
- Any other duties as assigned by your Line manager.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to generate new business
- Results driven and entrepreneurial
- Structured and organised
- Consistent achiever with sales targets
- Experience in valuing and marketing property in the Midlands
- Proven success in generating new business
- Demonstrable experience of providing true customer service.
If you have not heard back within 5 working days please accept this as your application has been unsuccessful.
Wheatcroft Sims acts as an employment agency