- Supporting the Partners with strategic planning and development of the practice
- Client development and relationship management
- Development of the fee base by promoting services to both potential and existing clients
- Managing the workload and delivery quality of a team of Junior and Senior level accountants
- Working with the Partners to create and implement the training and development plan for the practice
- Ensuring WIP targets and other relevant Financial targets are achieved within your portfolio/team
- You will have a minimum of 5 years' experience working within a busy public practice accountancy firm and have a proven track record of managing a team whilst managing client relationships.
- There will be a need for the successful applicant to become actively involved in Business Development activities and to work with the Partners to ensure continued growth.
- You will need to be comfortable in communicating with clients at all levels; including HNWI'S, Small business owners and Finance Directors
- Leadership qualities are vital for this role as the successful Partner Designate will play a pivotal role in managing, mentoring and creating the development plan for the wider team.