Singh & Jones have partnered with a successful company who have been established for over 20 years. Due to the number of projects they've acquired, a vacancy has been created for a Contracts Manager in the Midlands area.
- This role demands overall responsibility for the running of multiple projects at any one time, from the receipt of the order through to the handover and completion.
- Ensuring all projects are delivered against time & budget
- Leading and managing Project teams on the projects independently
- Leading design and attending design team meetings
- Assisting the Production Department in within purchasing.
- To ensure all site related Risk Assessments and Method Statements comply.
- Agreeing monthly fixing sub contractors’ applications; ensuring correct documentation is in place and in line with budget/order.
- Agreeing and finalising sub contract/supplier accounts in conjunction with the QS.
- Contractual administration, correspondence and ensuring accurate and detailed site records are in place and completed.
- Chairing design meetings and regular internal design/production review meetings.
- Ensuring the Operation and Maintenance File are completed in line with contract requirements.
- To carry out PDRs as necessary.
- Do you have a degree in Construction Management/NVQ Level 6 Construction Contracting Operations?
- Current SMSTS/CSCS?
- Façade experience including curtain walling and windows and doors?
- Proven track record of leading and delivering successful projects with values of £6m and above?
- High level of leadership and management skills?
- Building Envelope experience?
This role is ideal for a career motivated Contracts Manager looking to further themselves and grow with a new company, with that in mind the role is business critical for the client, so do not hesitate to get in touch!