Band 5 Physiotherapist
Job title: Band 5 Physiotherapist
Salary: £13.00 - £16.00 ltd per hour depending on experience
Length: On going
Hours: Monday to Friday 0900 to 1700
Are you an experienced Physiotherapist looking to utilise your skills in a role that truly challenges you? Are you wanting to build and expand your Physiotherapy career? Perhaps you are bored of the day to day drudgery of your current role and you're looking for a new opportunity.
Using your knowledge and skills you'll be providing rehabilitation of stroke patients and working with the MDT and patients and their families to optimise patient potential and facilitate patient discharge home. You will play a vital role in treating patients with physical difficulties resulting from illness, injury, disability or ageing. Your goal will be to improve their movement and return to normality.
You'll need to take pride in providing high quality patient care but you'll be able to count on a supportive team who'll treat you like one of the family.
What we want from you:
- HCPC Registration.
- Previous experience as a Band 5 Physiotherapist within an NHS setting.
- Minimum of 2 years post-graduate experience.
- Experience in stroke rehabilitation.
What we can offer in return
- A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
- Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
- Weekly payroll.
- Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
- Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
For further information please contact Josh Wood on .