Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences Business Development Manager
Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences Business Development Manager / Logistics Industry - National Role
Salary - c: £50K- £60K Base plus Generous Car allowance or Company Car - £100K package
Our client is a Market Leader in the Global Express Parcels and Logistics Industry.
Have you worked in the Life Sciences sector or Pharmaceutical sector in a Business Development role for the Logistics Industry?
Our client is a leading Logistics Company focussed on the Pharmaceutical/Life Science sector. They are growing rapidly and this is the perfect time to join them.
They are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to support and maintain the successful growth of our clients' services in the UK and promote the overall brand.
They are looking for a real hunter, who is able to generate new business pipelines, whilst also managing a number of current clients
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the client’s sales initiative by focusing on both new and existing client development opportunities in conjunction with the Director of Business Development.
Building a pipeline of new business and managing client relationships will be key.
The duties attached to the role of Business Development Manager include but are not limited to:
Support the Director, in seeking, securing and maintaining business with existing accounts and new clients, focusing on lead generation and appointments for capabilities presentations
Preparation of presentation materials as required
Converting business leads and be responsible for integrating new business seamlessly into the Operations team
Work closely with other members of the Sales/BD team, to develop high quality, relevant proposals and presentations
Identify and promote strategic solutions to meet identified needs and gain client trust
Desired Skills and Experience
The person appointed to this post will need to be energetic, flexible and adaptable, with an open and welcoming disposition.
- Experience in a new business sales environment within the Pharma or Life sciences sector is essential
- Strong passion for sales, and enjoy maintaining and winning new business, and importantly, nurturing client relationships
- Established influencing skills, professional conduct and emotional intelligence
- Ability to balance and effectively prioritise a heavy and pressured workload in order to meet deadlines, including when travelling for business needs
- Strong administration, communication and 'attention to detail’ skills and excel in this part of the role as being second nature in their day to day work.
A great opportunity to join a growing and dynamic business.