Continuous Improvement Manager
Role: Continuous Improvement Manager
Salary: £45-52k + benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Continuous Improvement Manager to join a market-leading company based in Derby.
My client is a supplier of bespoke products into the building and construction sector and due to continued growth and business development they require a Continuous Improvement Manager to join the business.
As Continuous Improvement Manager, you will facilitate the use of lean and continuous improvement techniques to remove waste and increase efficiency across the site.
You will ideally have the following experience:
- Degree in process, engineering or materials subject or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years working in a manufacturing environment
- Significant experience of using and/or implementing Continuous Improvement and Lean techniques such as 5S, problem solving, Standardized Work, Visual Management etc.
- Enthusiastic, Quick Learner who is keen to make their mark in a manufacturing workplace
- IOSH Working Safely Certificate
- Training in Lean techniques
- Lean Six Sigma Qualification - Green Belt / Black Belt
Premier are acting as an employment agency