Freight Operations Coordinator
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, face paced and independently owned Freight Forwarder. Due to growth they now require an experienced Freight Operations Co-ordinator to join the team at their modern offices in Redditch.
A broad salary range of £28,000 is available dependent on skill-set and experience.
As Freight Operations Coordinator, you will be a key member for the freight forwarding team dealing with the day to day operation of the road and airfreight operations, building strong working relationships with clients to ensure high levels of customer service are constantly achieved.
- Manage export and import bookings for road and air freight shipments
- Primary point of contact for clients
- Completion and administration of all relevant documentation and ensure the systems are updated accurately.
- Liaise with suppliers and negations
- Work closely with the sales team to assist in quotations and to provide service updates
- Raising invoices on completion
To apply for the role of Freight Operations Coordinator you must have previous operational experience if Air and Road Freight, preferable with a greater empathises on export.
- Experience of calculating rates for freight quotations
- Strong negotiation skills
- Customer service lead with the ability to develop strong customer relations
- Excellent organisational and administration skills.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of £28,000 dependent on skillset and experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a small but highly successful Freight Forwarder.
Based in Redditch it is commutable from:
- Lemington Spa
And the surrounding areas.
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
If you are interested please email or phone quoting Reference GW/011041
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Tell a friend. Please feel free to pass this to a relevant person who can View and apply via our website.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.