Events Coordinator / Manager
Proactive Personnel are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our well established client based in the Shropshire area. Due to workload demand and key exhibition contracts, our client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, dynamic and hard working Events Coordinator / Manager to join their passionate and forward thinking team. If you are seeking your next challenge and have proven success in the Events industry, please apply now!
- Working alongside Managing Director in delivering unparalleled Exhibition Management services at key events held at some of the UK and Europe’s largest venues.
- Develop and implement event marketing strategies in line with Client requirements and expectations from proposal through to delivery.
- Full responsibility for Event/Conference Operations and project management.
- Extensive Client liaison and account management.
- Accurate and compliant interpretation of drawings adhering to design regulations.
- Responsible for H&S duties and regulations on-site (method statements/risk assessments etc.)
- Effective development of Client relationships.
- Communicating, setting and maintaining project timelines.
- Accurate retention and interpretation of Client briefs and project information, in turn producing outstanding results.
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently.
- Maintaining a flexible approach towards travel and hours of work during key exhibition periods.
- Demonstrating a creative edge with a progressive disposition.
- The successful candidate MUST have experience within a similar role.
- You will possess exceptional attention to detail to ensure every event exceeds expectations.
- You will have experience of organising large events within a conference/corporate environment with a composed and methodical approach.
- A proven ability to manage events under pressure within tight deadlines and to budget constraints is essential.
- Essential experience of Event operations.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills are essential coupled with the drive and self-motivation to succeed.
- IOSH Managing Safely in the Exhibition and Events Industry is desirable.
- An annual salary of £25,000 - £28,000 per annum.
- Free car parking and onsite facilities.
- Minimum 6 month Contract with the potential for a Permanent role for the right candidate.
- Working for a growing and successful organisation within a small and friendly team.