Corporate Tax Executive, Birmingham
An independent firm of chartered accountants and business advisors with multiple offices located across the Midlands. This firm has a great reputation in the local business community, and despite growing in size, they can still offer a personal touch for their clients when needed.
This firm prides itself on taking responsibility for the community and they continue to support charities that are important to their employees and their clients, making them a positive role model to other local companies and a superb place to work!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ACA/ACCA qualified (or part qualified) Tax Consultant to join the Corporate Tax department based at the Birmingham city centre office. You will be dealing with Corporate Tax compliance together with the provision of taxation consultancy services. You will be responsible for building sound professional relationships with senior level clients and delivering the highest standard of service at all times.
- Providing assistance with the management of a portfolio of clients to ensure that all Tax computations and Corporate Tax Returns are prepared and submitted.
- Calculating the client’s tax liabilities together with a reconciliation of the tax due.
- Preparation and attendance at meetings with clients, and potential clients.
- Undertaking routine tax advisory assignments under the guidance of the Tax Partner and other Tax Managers.
- Being proactive in identifying changes in legislation, and understanding how this impacts on your client base.
You will be a qualified or part qualified (ACA/ACCA or similar) Tax Consultant with a strong ability to apply technical skills and provide solutions to clients via a solid understanding of the tax system.
You will be required to travel to clients and attend courses, therefore, a driving licence and access to a vehicle is preferable.