Be the best you can be as a
How will you make a difference?
Here's the short answer;
The best leaders are those who lead by example, so you’ll be a role model for delivering the warm and friendly service that our customers love. You’ll also be a coach, mentor and motivator to everyone on your team, helping colleagues to be the best they can be and ensuring the business keeps going from strength to strength.
The things you’ll be doing, day to day:
Product availability, colleague availability, product quality and customer service are all part of your everyday working life as a Section Leader.
- Be a mentor and motivator, coaching colleagues to deliver and maintain department standards such as cleaning, trading law, quality checks and product availability
- Set an example with your smart appearance and warm, friendly style
- Keep teams fully informed and focused through the daily get togethers known as the Asda 'huddle’.
- Make sure colleagues are available to serve the customer through careful planning of overtime and holidays
- Use our innovative stock control system to ensure the right products are on the right shelves at the right time
- Make sure colleagues are fully trained, up to speed and up for the challenge
- Put the customer at the heart of everything you do
Being the best you can be, every day
As a leader, you want everyone in your team to give their all and they’ll take their lead from you. While you’re coaching and getting the best out of them, you’ll always be learning more about your job too and developing new skills for the future. With our great training and support, we’ll help you keep getting better and better.
We’re one big team, so we’re looking for helpful, outgoing people who can get along with and support others.