Project Engineer - 33446 - Up to £2109 Ltd Co - Powertrain
A Project Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Whitley, Coventry and is paying a rate of up to £21.09 Ltd Co per hour.
The Successful Project Engineer will be responsible for the overall powertrain certification activities for a given platform. The individual will be responsible for meeting all defined targets and attributes (technical and strategic on quality and time) and for the execution of certification deliverable various on platforms. They will also be accountable for reporting on status at relevant forums.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Strong project management experience
- Previous experience with automotive environment
- Excellent communication skills and be able to work within a team and individually if needed
- Degree or relevant equivalent experience preferred.
- Resilient and enthusiastic, an individual able to deliver results under pressure, whilst responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.