SAS Developer. My client based in West Bromwich, West Midlands are looking for an SAS Developer. The role-holder will be required to develop SAS language.
Skills & Attributes
- SAS language coding development, including Base, Macros, Proc SQL and advanced techniques
- Base SAS certified (preferable)
- Proficient in data interrogation, manipulation, analysis and reporting (when fully competent in role)
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing deadlines
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills with a high degree of personal motivation and initiative
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Maintaining, developing and enhancing the SAS Risk DataMart
- Running the regular updates of the developed data structures
- Maintaining and creating DataMart documentation
- Ensuring data quality, governance controls and audit trails
- Investigating and resolving data issues
Please send in your CV ASAP for a great opportunity and a full job spec!