Transport Operators x 2
Penns Personnel are recruiting on behalf of a leading distribution company for 2 Transport Operators.
The hours will be 10.00am - 7.00pm for one role and 5.00am - 2.00pm for the other role.
The company are based in Coleshill and have parking on-site parking.
Brief duties will include the following - depending on which shift:
- Answering high volume telephone calls from drivers and customers: dealing with any queries.
- Have the ability to execute day and night transport plans and adjust to best cost solutions.
- Preparation of collections information for the afternoon Transport Planner
- Booking In delivery freight - calling customers and organising accordingly
- Checks - freight in the warehouse and identify and action any discrepancies
- Debriefing drivers and handling daily paperwork from drivers, Run sheets, etc.
- Accurately Input orders onto the transport system(s)
- Liaise with Internal departments within the business
- Scanning PODs, preparing labels for freight
- Monitoring trailer movements and communicating info to planner
- Filing of paperwork and processing customers own paperwork
The Ideal Candidate
- Must be flexible and adapt to the demands of the workload
- Be able to remain calm under pressure
- Capable of working on own initiative as well as within a team
- Have the ability to undertake and deal with any problems through to completion.
Hours & Salary
Role 1 : 10.00am- 7.00pm
Role 2 : 5.00am - 2.00pm
Salary : Circa £21,000 PA
If you have good experience working in logistics, distribution or transport we want to hear from you.
Apply today to avoid disappointment!