Business Restructuring Manager
Kind Consultancy is working with a market leading global accountancy practice who are seeking a Business Restructuring Manager to join their Birmingham offices.
Key responsibilities of the Business Restructuring Manager will include:
- Managing a range of restructuring and advisory engagements
- Planning advisory assignments in line with the organisation’s procedures, confirming arrangements with Partners and Clients, including costs and budgets
- Coaching and training junior staff on the delivery of IBR work
- Monitoring the profitability and recoverability of work in progress
Our ideal candidate for the Business Restructuring Manager opportunity:
- Is ACCA/ACA qualified
- Has experience managing Restructuring / Advisory assignments including pre-lending reviews and cash flow forecasting
- Has some experience of contingency planning engagements and options analysis
If you have the necessary skills and experience, are looking to join a highly regarded brand with an excellent market position and are interested in the Business Restructuring Manager role, please apply with an up to date CV today.