Residential Sales Valuer
Are you a Negotiator who does some valuing?
If you are looking to move up the Estate Agency career ladder, then this could be the opportunity for you.
My client is a top quality Estate Agency based in Coventry & they are looking for an Estate Agent who has valuing experience.
As one of the branch Valuer’s/Lister’s your responsibilities will include generating new business, visiting market appraisals and converting those into quality instructions for the branch. Your role will encompass all aspects of the listing process from business generation right through to listing the property online. You will be tasked with a specific postcode area and will have support from a branch manager and office coordinator in order to maximise and deliver on key KPI’s.
- Experience as a Senior Negotiator/Valuer within an Estate Agency.
- Generate valuations in a specific postcode area.
- Visit properties and provide appraisals.
- Convert valuation opportunities to instructions.
- Photograph and measure properties ready for marketing.
- Ensuring literature is materially correct and up to date.
- Ensure third party services are successfully sold including mortgage and conveyancing referral’s.
- Contacting vendor clients and providing up to date advice on the marketing of the property as well as market conditions.
- A valid UK driving license & Own Car.
- An excellent work ethic.
Interested in this exciting opportunity, or looking for other roles in the West Midlands? Contact Nick Marlow at Rayner Personnel.