We are looking for a Care Coordinator/Administrator in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire who can take ownership of their clients and ensure they are provided with the quality care they deserve. Our client is a national provider of homecare services who provide care and support services to clients within their own homes.
As a Care Coordinator/Administrator, your responsibilities will involve:
- Scheduling carers weekly and monthly rotas, covering sickness and holiday
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work
- Accepting and processing changes and amendments to existing care packages
- Working with other members of the team to ensure high quality service provision
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis about their care
- Keeping computer and paper files up to date with changing information
- Take part in the on-call rota on a rotational basis
Person Specification of a Care Coordinator/Administrator:
- Ideally possess a minimum of QCF Level 3 or equivalent with experience in a similar role
- Have the ability to prioritise with excellent administration skills
- Have a full UK driver’s license and access to a vehicle
What are the benefits?
- Excellent career opportunities and full support and training
- Attractive salary up to £20k per annum
- Supportive and friendly team atmosphere
Above all, you will be caring and compassionate, self-motivated and keen to learn, with the ability to organise clients and care workers. If this sounds like you then please click on apply!