Critical Environment Technician
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Critical Environment Technician to join the team located in Warwick. The successful candidate will be fully responsible for the operation and maintenance of critical / essential mechanical and electrical equipment within Buildings and Data Centre’s, ensuring no loss time incidents or impact to business continuity.
- Ensuring all critical and essential client equipment meets required SLA/ KPI’s
- Produce Electrical / Mechanical Switching Schedules / Risk Assessments / Customer Method Statements for all Data Centre maintenance activities
- Undertake maintenance, repair and minor works associated with critical, essential and non-essential assets
- Complete all works in accordance to Maximo Job Plans
- Responsible for completing & recording start & finish times for Work Orders, meeting Response & Resolution times
- Manage / operate client Change Control processes for all works within designated Critical areas
- Report all Significant Events, including follow up or any corrective actions
- Responsibility for ensuring all critical / essential 3rd party maintenance is performed to the required service contracts
- Carry out risk assessments for engineering, maintenance and repair activities
- Responsible for supporting IBM Engineering Plant
- Assist in planning / executing multi annual maintenance activities such as Fixed Electrical Testing & Portable Appliance testing
- Prepare regular Load Management Reports
- Work to Best Practice 19 for project technical handover and integration of Asset Replacement projects
- Work as part of an Out of Hours Emergency call out team to meet 24/7 response and resolution times
- Support input into annual Asset Management & Energy Conservation Plans
- Matrix relationship with FM Operations teams ensuring all Technical activities are communicated all times
- Management of supplier contracts, including budget management, procurement, invoicing and business controls
- Responsible for maintaining and reviewing stock levels for consumables and spare/replacement parts
- Support any other reasonable requests to meet business needs / priorities when required
- Qualification in Electrical or Mechanical engineering
- Recognised / fully completed Apprenticeship
- Experience in a related environment, including UPS, Generator, Cooling systems
- HV / LV Authorised Person
- Knowledge of Preventative Planned Maintenance Systems / Techniques
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Supervisory experience in managing a small team
- Operating to annual budgets for maintenance and repair of services
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.