Audit Senior - Birmingham
Salary: Around £35,000 per annum depending on experience
The Company and Opportunity
We are currently working with a fantastic firm based in the West Midlands that are looking for an experience Audit Senior for their office in Birmingham. The role will be to plan, delegate, review and complete audit and accountancy work for Manager review and supervise junior members of the team.
- Provide liaison between client and Manager during the audit.
- Supervise the audit team, providing leadership, control and guidance as required.
- Ensure that high standards of quality, reporting and advice are maintained throughout the audit.
- Plan the assignment and supervise the team in order to complete work on time and within budget and identify alternative or innovative methods of completing the assignment.
- Review the work of allocated staff, answering all but the most difficult fieldwork queries and ensure that files are prepared in accordance with the audit manual for managerial review.
- Co-ordinate the documentation and file work, including the management letter and other reports, to complete an assignment for review by the Manager.
- Maintain a working knowledge and understanding of current technical matters.
- ACA/ACCA qualified or finalist
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role with at least 70% audit exposure
- Full driving license
Forrester McKenzie Recruitment are a specialist Accountancy and Finance consultancy with over 30 years’ combined recruitment experience. We work in a variety of Industry sectors including Accountancy, Law, Hotel, Hospitality & Leisure Groups, Management Consultancies, Financial Services, FMCG and Insurance.
As a team we are passionate about Recruitment and as such have forged excellent long term relationships with both client and candidates alike.
Forrester McKenzie is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this on behalf of one of its clients