Store Manager - Expanding High street fashion retailer
Store Manager - Expanding High Street Fashion!
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment is recruiting for a well known high street fashion brand. This retailer has a core focus on womenswear, menswear and accessories. I am looking for an inspirational manager who is very commercial and loves a challenge.
As a manager you will focus on people, service, operations and product management. You will take the lead in planning, organising monthly activities and be keen to build relationships with head office.
You will be responsible for:
* Driving customer service levels.
* Leading and inspiring your management team.
* Overseeing people, service, operations and product management.
* Sales generation, driving kpi's, budget and p&l management.
* Ensuring a high level of visual standards and commerciality are maintained.
* Training and people development.
* One to one coaching and succession planning.
* Putting best practice into place for operations, policy and procedures.
* Supporting the area with communication and networking for the south.
Ideal experience working with fashion is essential and you must have an interest in fashion trends. You will currently be a Store Manager, Multi Site Manager or Department Manager to be considered for this role working with a turnover of £2m as a minimum. The salary is from £30,000 to £33,000 dependent on experience and is reviewed throughout your career.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment.