Workplace Savings Paraplanner
A challenging and progressive opportunity now exists within the Birmingham offices of this leading and highly respected financial services organisation.
As a Workplace Savings Paraplanner (Associate Director), you will be working closely with Consultants (as prime day to day contacts) and clients, where you will be responsible for providing high quality technical support on Defined Contribution (DC) pension schemes. This will include but not be limited to:
- Conducting research, analysing and presenting the results
- Drafting reports and member communications
- Data modelling and analysis
- Draft and design of communication documents
- Working with consultants in developing new business proposals
- Project managing, including the installation of new DC pension schemes
- Communicating with clients effectively at all levels, both orally and in writing, in order to maintain and further develop our excellent client relationships
- Attending and providing input into client meetings as required
- Providing support to the consultants as required
It is essential that you are able to demonstrate expert knowledge and experience of UK Defined Contribution (DC) pensions, including, ideally contract, own and master trust DC pension and the ability to apply UK DC Pensions knowledge to support consultants and clients etc.
Ideally having made some advancements in relevant industry qualifications, (e.g. PMI or CII etc.), the client is seeking someone who is both organised and self-motivated and with the passion to learn and further develop their career over the long-term.
Further details are available on application.