Export Document Administrator
Export Document Administrator required for our client based in Wolverhampton. Our client is an issuer of export documentation in the UK, authorised by HM Government, issuing a variety of documents including European Certificates of Origin, EUR1s, ATRs, Arab-British Chamber Certificates of Origin, Invoices and other relevant documentation.
We enable our customers, who are members and non-members, to export their goods all over the world.
Reporting to the Head of Export Documentation, the Assistant will advise upon, process and verify a variety of export documentation. The role also requires ad-hoc duties to support and assist the smooth running of the export department as listed below.
• To receive enquiries from export clients and establish their needs.
• Process all enquiries and record on Management Information systems.
• As a registered document signer provide export documentation service as required.
• To ensure mandatory training is up to date to comply with British Chamber of Commerce standards.
• Process and certify a variety of documents as required.
• Advise clients on documentation regulations ensuring that everything is kept up to date
• To identify customer needs and explain the range of services available to meet that need
• Direct clients to appropriate sources of information or support.
• To have a clear understanding of all customer needs both internally and externally.
• To generate leads for other services
• Keep up-to-date with developments in business information and legislation affecting export.
Skills and Experience Essential
• Experience in an international trade environment and knowledge of export processes and procedures would be a distinct advantage but full training will be given.
• Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook and Information Management Systems
• Experience Qualification of certification procedures (British Chambers of Commerce) would be an advantage.
• Candidates must have a satisfactory general education, have very good organisational and communication skills, an eye for detail, an ability to work with the public and the flexibility and confidence to work both as part of a team and individually.
Working Hours: (Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm)
Salary: 19k to 22k
Closing date for applications is 24th July 2017