Due to continuing growth Elite Care24/7 are looking to recruit a Recruitment administrator to join their branch in Handsworth.
- Carrying out the entire recruitment process including managing advertising and marketing
- Liaise with recruiting candidates by emails and telephone while dealing with recruitment queries.
- Ensure recruitment systems are updated with relevant information.
- Meet recruitment targets for all new employees while adhering to the recruitment SLAs.
- Registering candidates
- Make offers to successful candidates and undertake recruitment checks for new appointments to meet statutory, regulatory and company requirements.
- Provide general administration support within the team.
- Ensuring compliance, maintaining correspondence both written and over the telephone and all associated administrative tasks as required
Skills / Experience:
- Experience in working in a busy fast paced environment with a proven track record in administration.
- Experience of dealing with people/customers either over the phone or face to face.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task and deal with constantly changing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills to deal with managers at all levels.
- Accurate record keeping and extremely high level of attention to detail.
- Good computer skills with knowledge and experience of using the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook. Database management experience preferably gained using an applicant management system.
- Take responsibility and ownership of tasks to ensure completion on time.
- Applicants with in-house recruitment or agency recruitment experience preferred.
Please note, initial training and job start will be at our head office in Balsall Heath for minimum period of 2 weeks