Data Entry Clerk
Totally Recruitment Ltd are actively seeking an experienced Data Entry Clerk to work on behalf of our client based in the Smethwick area. The company manufacture and supply a wide range of safety workwear and PPE. With over 25 years’ experience to date the company pride itself in providing an excellent service and have a proven track record with large multinational distributors. They are rapidly expanding and are on the lookout for fresh talent to join the team!
We are currently recruiting for a Data Entry Clerk to perform basic data entry duties in a fast-paced challenging environment. Individuals will need to possess high levels of data entry with emphasis on accuracy and a keen eye for detail,
Main duties will include:
- Entering manual orders onto the computer system
- Maintain database by entering new and updated customer and account information
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information
- Review data for deficiencies, resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution
- Enters customer and account data
- Verify entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data, combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information private and confidential at all times
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
You will also need good communication skills, friendly approachable manner, able to use own initiative and be a strong team player.
Hours of work and Pay:
Temporary to permanent position after 12 weeks
Monday to Friday
09:00-17:00pm with 30 minutes for lunch
If you feel that you meet the above-mentioned criteria and are available for work, then apply today!