Lost & Found Recruitment are currently recruiting for a KS2 Intervention Teacher for a Primary school in Coventry on a full time basis. The school are looking for someone to join their team in April 2017 up to Summer 2017.
The role will be to help raise levels of attainment. You will be planning alongside the class teacher to ensure good progress for all pupils.
The school is a 1 1/2 form entry school, with a friendly, welcoming atmosphere.
To be considered for this position you will:
- Be able to demonstrate experience of successfully teaching Key Stage 2
- A good understanding of planning to meet the requirements of the new curriculum
- Able to quickly identify and address misconceptions or gaps in the learning of pupils
- Have high expectations for all pupils, encouraging them to achieve their full potential
- Able to work well as part of a team and individually, taking initiative when necessary
- Flexible and able to adapt well to new situations
- Confident in managing behaviour, using appropriate strategies
To apply for this role contact Robyn at Lost & Found Recruitment today!!