Temporary Payroll Administrator
Express Recruitment are delighted to be working with a well-known brand, based in the heart of Solihull between the busy cities of Birmingham and Coventry.
Our highly reputable client is looking for an experienced Payroll professional to join their busy finance team on a full time temporary basis, for approximately 21 weeks.
Duties to include:
- Carrying out the full monthly payroll process.
- Calculating Gross to Net PAYE summaries.
- Working out and processing NI, pensions and other deductions.
- Supporting a small dedicated payroll team.
- Undertaking work on Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Ability to calculate Gross to Net essential
- Understanding of Payroll legislation essential
- Attention to detail when inputting figures essential
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel essential
- Knowledge of payroll system 'Unipay’ preferred
- CIPP desirable
Hours: Monday to Friday / 40 hours
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: c£13.00-15.00 per hour
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised by Express Recruitment Limited. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Limited are those of an Employment Agency.