Permanent Dental Nurse
Are you an enthusiastic and passionate individual who is looking to expand and grow your career in Dentistry? We are currently working alongside a group of friendly and well established practices within the Stoke on Trent area who are looking to recruit associate Dental Nurses in order to support their expansion.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to further their career in Dental Nursing.
The Dental Nurses will be responsible for all aspects of clinical support for the dentists within surgery enabling customers to depend on the practice for their dental care, following efficient surgery procedures to support the optimum utilisation of surgery time, supporting the delivery of the best dental care possible and will be offering professional dental care that is; friendly, compassionate and caring too.
Please be aware that we cannot accept candidates without GDC registration
Our ideal candidate has:
- Full GDC registration
- Minimum of 1 years post qualification experience
- Career Progression
- CPD in House - All your CPD is handled in the practice free of charge
- Supplementary funding for postgraduate qualifications - the client will put money towards your postgraduate certificates (on a case by case basis) and support you with any training.
- Top of the line equipment - All the practices are equipped with modern and top of the line equipment.
- Caring about the staff - Looking after their staff is at the heart of everything they do. Happy nurses make happy dentist, which makes for happy patients.
- Chance to work with specialist Dentists .
To find out more or to apply for any of the above roles please call the AHP team on .