HGV Class 1 and 2 Drivers
HGV CLASS 1 AND 2 DRIVERS - STORE DELIVERIES
EXCELLENT HGV CLASS 1 AND 2 DRIVER OPPORTUNITIES - ONGOING LONG TERM POSITIONS
RECOMMEND A FRIEND AND RECEIVE £200 IN VOUCHERS OF YOUR CHOICE OR IF YOU ARE NEW TO RAPIER AND JOIN US NOW, RECEIVE A £200 BONUS JUST FOR WORKING 20 SHIFTS!!!!
For this role YOU will ideally be based within a 30 minute commute of Stoke on Trent
SALARY AND BENEFITS: Rates from £10.25 to £18.00
Rapier Employment are currently seeking HGV 1 and 2 drivers for our client based in Stoke on Trent servicing convenience and superstores throughout the Midlands.
You will be responsible for delivering ambient, chilled and frozen goods into stores.
You will be expected to carry out between 6 to 7 drops in an HGV 1 or 10 to 14 drops in an HGV 2.
You will be delivering either cages or palletized goods, with heavy lifting required at all stores to offload via the use of a tail lift.
You will complete daily paperwork and manifests so a good level of written and spoken English is required for this position.
For all positions, you will be expected to pass a driving and theory assessment prior to commencing work.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
- HGV 1 LTD - £13.00 - £18.00 per hour
- HGV 1 PAYE - £11.00 - £15.00 per hour
- HGV 2 LTD - £12.25 - £18.00 per hour
- HGV 2 PAYE - £10.25 - £15.00 per hour
- Minimum 10 hour shifts with starts ranging from 0300 - 0600 each day
- Rapier Rewards - our subsidised welfare package
- City and Guilds accredited training and development opportunities
IDEALLY YOU WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- HGV Class 1 or 2 Licence with a minimum of 3 month experience.
- Must have held HGV Class 1 or 2 licence for at least 1 year
- No DR10's No CD10's No IN10's - NO MORE THAN 6 POINTS
- Digital Tachograph card and CPC qualification
- Relevant experience in a similar role desirable
WHY RAPIER? BECAUSE WE DELIVER!
ABOUT RAPIER EMPLOYMENT:
Rapier offers over 25 years of excellence in providing dedicated workers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of commercial, production and logistics positions.
We are recruiters for many leading logistics firms in the UK. We are constantly on the look-out for drivers, warehouse and office based staff to fill both temporary and permanent positions.
As an equal opportunities employer, we place great importance on treating all employees fairly. As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a benefits package that includes medical plan, life and disability cover.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Rapier Employment, who are a recruitment business.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER: