Payroll Support Advisor
To be the Payroll Support Advisor for HR and play a key role in working with Corportate HR and relevant stakeholders to play a key role in influencing and contributing towards policy decisions.
To lead on implementing business and policy changes in Payroll, ensuring these are communicated to the Payroll Support team, Support Desk and Payroll and other key stakeholders and are embedded in technology and working practices.
To support the HR/Payroll Manager in the creation of a new performance driven and customer focussed service and, assist with the development of SLAs and customer service standards in the HR Support team.
To play a key part and be responsible for ensuring any future system changes are sufficiently tested and fit for purpose within HR and the wider organisation.
Support the HR/Payroll Manager in all aspects of employee supervision for the HR Support Team including Annual Leave, Sickness, Appraisals and all other administrative duties relating to employee supervision and support.
To be responsible for and working with the Business Support Unit to produce accurate, timely management reports that will assist HR Support and the wider organisation.
1. Responsible for the overall management, monitoring and support to the Payroll Support Team. To include staff appraisals, one to one supervison and any welfare issues.
2. To develop excellent relationships with Corporate HR Advisors to ensure a consistent approach is provided to customers on policies and processes.
3. To play a key part in contributing towards future policy development
4. To be responsible for the quality of data in Agresso through regular monitoring through dip sampling and from data produced on management reports.
5. To ensure that that business and policy changes in Payroll are communicated to the Payroll Support team and the Support Desk. To ensure that guidance and forms used in the functional area are up to date and used effectively.
6. Ensure that Service Level Agreements are adhered to a delivered and where service falls short,everything is done to resolve the situation to the customers satisfaction.
7. To support and develop cross/multiskilling opportunites to achieve a fully intergrated HR and Payroll service, ensuring there is a consistant transfer of knowledge.
8. To ensure flexible arrangements of resources are sufficient for the needs of the business and cover the HR agreed working hours.
9. To Keep up to date with information on all Hub services and organisational and system changes.
10. To represent HR Payroll by attending appropriate working groups to contribute and influence any future system developments and or changes, ensuring that Payroll requirements are met.