Site Manager SMSTS
Position: Site Manager (SMSTS)
Duration: 1-2 Months
Salary/Rate Guide: £300.00 - £325.00 per day
Our client requires a Site Manger with a current SMSTS for a £7m Anaerobic Digestion facility with 4 package plant CHP units producing 2MW of electricity.
- The ability to manage staff at varying levels.
- Client liaison.
- Progress reporting.
- Good understanding of contract conditions and good commercial awareness.
- Excellent knowledge of H&S Legislation.
- Managing M&E installations.
- Managing all sub-contractor packages through the installation programme
- Preparation of programmes method statements and all permits
- Weekly meetings and preparation of management reports
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualification
- Site Managers Site Safety Training Scheme - SMSTS or similar
- First Aid
- Site management experience ideally in the anaerobic digestion, water, wastewater or industrial effluent treatment industries
- Experienced in the installation and commissioning of process plant including pumps, pipework, premix units and pasteurisation units
- Excellent man-management skills
- Commercially and contractually aware
- Client facing
- Good communicator