Leasehold Conveyancing Administrator (Maternity Cover)
Belgravia Staffing are currently looking for an experienced administrator for a maternity cover position within a property services company based from Shrewsbury.
The successful candidate will join the Department of a national estate management company, specialising in residential block management.
Duties to include:
• Corresponding with conveyancing solicitors
• Responding to pre-contract enquiries
• Preparing Deeds of Covenant
• Issuing certificates of consent
• Updating owners’ correspondence details.
• Updating Share Registers
• Updating Companies House with clients’ changes of Directors and Officers
• Liaising with internal Accounts and Property Management departments
• Land Registry Searches
This is a very busy environment and would suit an individual who can deal with heavy workloads and can also multi-task.
If interested in applying for this exciting role then please email us a copy of your current c.v.