Financial SOX Manager
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed by a significantly sized global organisation based in Derbyshire to recruit a Financial SOX Manager for a 14 month temporary assignment. The successful candidate will be need to be a qualified accountant, a great communicator who can analyse and resolve problems to support a robust finance function.
- Lead the testing for project process improvements
- Testing IT and SOX controls across several areas of the business
- Analyse/identify process gaps and recommend cost effective cost solutions
- Following business plans to undertake testing and process of SOX compliance
- Ensure timely controls are in place to advance and maintain productivity within the teams
- Liaising with personnel at all levels to assist with SOX documentation
- Monitoring standards to adhere to SOX policies
- Ad-hoc tasks when required
- To have obtained an Accountancy Qualification - ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- Proven knowledge of SOX and IFRS
- Strong IT skills and a confident user of MS packages
(experience of PeopleSoft would be a bonus but not essential)
An excellent opportunity for an individual to use their SOX experience to its full potential this could have been gained in industry or practice. Working alongside the Finance Director of a fantastic global organisation to advance and maintain policies and procedures.