Business Development Manager - Bridging Finance
Bridging - Business Development Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £60,000
Hours: 9am- 5pm (No Weekends)
Our client is an established Bridging lender operating within the secured loans, bridging and commercial finance sector. Exciting growth plans has resulted in the need to recruit a Bridging - Business Development Manager to increase their distribution with intermediaries (Mortgage Brokers / IFA's / Finance Brokers & Loans Brokers).
The Bridging Finance BDM Role:
- Book appointments & diary manage where requested.
- To make sure all inbound enquires are dealt with within 48 hour of response
- Dealing with current pipelines and daily reports
- Keeping targets at a 50% conversation from offer to completion
- Completion of loan costing sheets
- Making sure all information is correct from client/broker
- Making sure all applications (Complete) are with underwriters within 1 hour of receipt
- To contact Borrower / Broker within 24 hours of offer issued
Experience within selling Bridging Finance is required, please do not reply if
Competitive salary + Bonus + Benefits
For further information on the Bridging - Business Development Manager Role please contact Rico Iheagwara.
BDM, Mortgage Broker, Mortgage Adviser, Mortgage Consultant, Business Development Manager, Relationship Manager, Intermediary sales