Be part of the new financial advice world, with negotiable packages based on experience and worth.
Our business is acquisitive in nature and we are looking for exceptional individuals who share our approach to new opportunities, in the changing landscape of financial services. We want to engage with planners who provide high quality outcomes for their clients and a first class service. Able to focused on securing new business and growing their client panel.
We can offer grown up conversations regarding available packages to driven individuals. We can provide a supportive structure of administration, compliance and paraplanning, releasing time for you to grow your business. We offer an autonomy and freedom to maintain and manage your client bank, retaining the ownership and having the opportunity to unlock its true earning potential.
- Confident, ambitious Financial Planners
- In-depth knowledge of Financial Services industry/products
- A strong understanding of the Financial Services market, in particular pensions and investments
- Financial Planners ideally with a strong level of funds already currently under management that can be transitioned
- A minimum level 4 Diploma standard qualified with a solid compliance record
- Ideally knowledge of back office system, Intelligent Office
- Have a proven track record of acquiring and retaining clients
- Experienced of working in a professional and achievement orientated environment
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and incentive packages
- Dedicated back-office support to help maximise the opportunities from your own client bank
- Support for relevant professional exams
- 25 days holiday with buy and sell holiday options
- 4% Corporate Pension Contribution
- Individual Healthcare cover with the option to add in family members
Contact us directly today for a confidential conversation regarding opportunities across the UK and what could be on offer to you.
The Company Story:
Bellpenny founded in early 2012 and quickly became one of the fastest growing independent wealth management companies. Merging with Ascot Lloyd with over 85 years’ successful experience within the industry, incorporating BIA Financial Planning and backed by global investment firm, Oaktree Capital Management, to formed one of the largest independently-owned wealth management businesses in the UK.