Midas Helpdesk & IT Support - DERBY head office
Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are looking to recruit a customer focused, technologically minded individual to work at our vibrant Head Office in Derby. Offering support across our growing network for our purpose built in house Midas system you will be an important part of MAB.
You should have IT related A-Levels and will ideally have previous experience in a customer service or helpdesk environment and be interested in keeping up to date with the latest technology and progressing within the IT industry. Any other IT related qualifications will be highly advantageous.
Your main duties will consist of:
- Being a point of contact for any queries within the system both internally and across the network, resolving tasks efficiently
- Diagnosing and providing support for our IT hardware & software for new and existing users
- Ensure all queries are logged and are dealt with inside SLA’s together with analysing & reporting on any trends
- Produce and maintain documentation for upcoming and existing software releases when required
You will ideally possess the following qualities:
- Great interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and be a logical thinker
- Outstanding customer service skills with a positive outlook
- Able to translate technology into simple terms
In return, we offer a great working environment with a competitive salary and would look to further develop your career by offering training and mentoring programs.