Sales & Marketing Manager
This long established and growing company are looking for a commercially astute strategic Sales and Marketing Manager who can identify growth and opportunities together with product analysis and identification. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis.
Overview of the role:
To proactively develop and deliver a Sales & Marketing strategy to ensure the five year plan is achieved, whilst leading and developing the team to achieve revenue and profits in vertical markets and product groups. This role is critical to the growth plan of the business and you will be an integral part of this growth as a senior member of their management team.
- Creating a five year sales and marketing plan to achieve the company's five-year strategy
- Create an annual sales and marketing plan, with targets, forecasts for revenues across sales territories, vertical markets and product groups
- Delivery of the monthly review of business against the sales and marketing objectives,
- Working with the Product Manager to manage product ranges and help support new innovation and the development of products
- Creating and improving on processes for the sales and marketing teams
- Nurture relationships with existing suppliers and customers, as well as helping the teams to cultivate new business
- Develop and implement the marketing communication and digital plan
- Plan to include SMART goals and KPI's
- Be a sales lead, key accounts, large orders, tenders, proposals and framework agreements
- Recruitment of internal and external sales teams and the marketing team, appraisals & targets
Experience/Skills required for the Sales and Marketing Manager:
- Degree in science and or business related fields
- Leadership experience within sales and marketing management
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Possess a high level of intrinsic motivation and determination
- Ability to function confidently independently within a team environment
- A strategist, pragmatic with strong commercial business acumen
- Fresh, innovative and driven
Salary between £55,000 - £65,000 plus generous bonus based on profit, company car, pension and 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays and progression opportunities.
For a more detailed job description and information, please forward your CV and covering letter to Julie Allan in the first instance via the relevant channel.
The closing date for applications is Friday 28th July 2018 and all candidates will be contacted close to and around this date.