PPA Teacher - Phonics
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service is currently seeking a Phonics Teacher for a catholic primary school based in Coventry LEA. This position will be offered as a part time and temporary role consisting on 3 days a week.
This is a small school who are seeking a Qualified Primary Teacher to join their team to aid their pupils in raising standards and attainment levels in Phonics from Nursery to Year 2. This temporary role will be run for a full academic year.
They are looking for a part time Phonics Teacher who is flexible to support across Nursery to Year 2 and you must be available for 3 days and deliver tailored intervention sessions in small groups and on a 1:1 or small groups.
You will be required to tailor the phonics planning to each group/individual, complete individual Pupil Progress Reports and have high communication skills to liaise with the class teachers, as well as be energetic and engaging for pupils to enjoy learning and to exceed their learning abilities.
If you have read this far, you have shown interest in applying, so please send your CV across to role
Successful primary teachers must:
- Be sympathetic to the Catholic ethos of the school
- Sound knowledge within key stage 1
- Phonics experience is a must - Either Ruth Miskin/Jolly Phonics or Letters & Sounds
- Hold QTS and eligibility to work within the UK
- Have extensive Primary experience
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Possess extensive subject knowledge
- Think and plan strategically
- Commit to the learning and development of pupils
- Teach at a consistently outstanding level
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
Benefits of working through CPSS:
- Working within a high percentage of Catholic primary schools in and around the West Midlands
- Experienced consultant who specialises in liaising with local Catholic schools
- Long term, permanent and day to day roles available, including the opportunity to work towards your Induction
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continued professional development via the Birmingham Catholic Primary Partnership
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.