PERSONAL TAX SPECIALIST
Due to continued growth, we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Personal Tax specialist to join a thriving Accountancy Firm on a part time basis.
Applicants should be experienced in the preparation of self- assessment tax returns and personal tax and be aware of the latest changes in legislation. You will have your own portfolio and subsequent workload to managing and will be working to tight deadlines.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Preparing personal tax computations and tax returns, and trusts with some non-domiciles, including inheritance tax, capital gains tax, income tax, partnership and tax issues relating to UK family trusts.
- Supporting team members by reviewing tax calculations and returns prepared by other members of the team
- Dealing directly with HMRC with both general queries and investigations
- Working on a portfolio of clients
- General administration to ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered to.
To be a success in this role applicants should:
- Possess the ability to prioritise a large, busy and varied workload
- Have excellent time management skills
- Have a lively and confident manner and can work well under pressure
- Accountancy Practice or previous HMRC personal Tax experience is essential
- ATT/CTA or ACCA desirable
Salary: Dependent on hours and experience any combination of core hours will be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75034376