Apprenticeship Programme Co-ordinator
My client, a leading private sector business, who are leaders in their industry are looking for an Apprenticeship Programme Co-ordinator to join their fantastic team. The business is very well known within their sector and are a fantastic company to work for.
The Apprenticeship Programme Co-ordinator role will give you full responsibility for the government funded & Levy funded apprenticeship scheme, supporting the development of both the scheme and the qualification curriculum.
The Apprenticeship Programme Co-ordinator will be responsible for:
- Developing the apprenticeship programme
- Promote good attendance at workshops and a strong engagement overall
- Build strong relationships with providers
- Assist with ad hoc projects that arise
- Work with other teams to ensure the apprenticeship delivery requirements are met
- Manage the service system
- Keep up to date with any changes in the regulations
Essential criteria for Apprenticeship Programme Co-ordinator position:
- Experience working with government funding
- Understanding of how Ofsted work
- Excellent data analysis experience and strong IT skills
- Brilliant attention to detail
To apply for the Apprenticeship Programme Co-ordinator position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.