HR Business Partner
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner for a Public Sector organisation based in Birmingham. This role is initially a 3 month contract (with a possibility to go permanent) and is offering an hourly rate of £25- £30 dependant upon experience.
The successful candidate must be CIPD qualified or equivalent.
- Supporting designated line managers in getting the best from their people in order to meet strategic organisational objectives and functions, advising on recruitment, performance management, grievance/disciplinary issues, succession planning, change management and TUPE
- Providing expert advice on employment law and the handling of related situations in accordance with published policies
- Working with and providing assistance to other members of the HR team to identify relevant needs and solutions across the organisation, in order to ensure that staff in functional roles are appropriately skilled, and that sufficient quality and quantity of resource is available
- Advising a range of managers on all human resource management issues including workforce planning, organisational restructuring, staff recruitment, employee relations and performance management
- Managing and developing a team of HR administrators, ensuring that the team consistently provides a professional and quality service
- Providing detailed advice on the handling of grievance, disciplinary, harassment, performance and sickness absence matters and where necessary act in a mediation role to seek to resolve disputes
- Liaise and consult with trade union representatives and officials on employeerelations` matters
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Jack Sharpe on or send an updated copy of your CV to Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.