My client, a well established Transport & Logistics Company, are looking to recruit an experienced transport planner.
The successful applicant will have experience being a transport planner for a general haulage company and experience routing those movements nationwide. This position is ideal for a transport planner or transport supervisor looking for a new role that offers a new challenge and progression opportunities.
This role would suit a transport planner who has 1+ years of being a transport planner or traffic planner.
Responsibilities; (Transport Planner)
- Working under pressure within a busy transport office
- Route and load planning
- Driver and client liaison
- Administration to ensure accurate information
Desired Skills, Interests and Qualities; (Transport Planner)
- CPC National/International (Not essential)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience with transport management software (Paragon, Mandata, Routemaster etc.)
- Current HGV 1 Licence or 7.5 Tonne & Drivers CPC (Not essential)
- Experience in an administrative capacity
In return for your skills and experience;
- Competitive salary / hourly rate and employment package
- Flexible working hours - both day and night shifts available
- Pension contribution
- Training and development within the company
Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment of Logistics and Planning staff across the UK. From Inverness to Plymouth our database has been developed over the past 14 years to be able to assist you in finding your ideal job first time round. It has also gained us the reputation for being one of the leading recruiters within this field. We have multiple vacancies nationwide, so please get in touch to find out more information with this or other positions.