Senior IT Recruitment Consultant - Birmingham
Is this your Dream IT Recruitment Consultant Role? - Birmingham
If you are currently working in IT recruitment and are feeling restricted, overly targeted, working unnecessarily long hours, or undervalued then this is the new career opportunity for you.
This is a growth role with a massively ambitious independent recruitment specialist, with clear room for career growth, dealing with a long established and loyal blue chip client base.
On offer is,
- A generous Basic Salary in the region of £25k to £35k depending on experience, but flexible upwards depending on current performance.
- Outstanding Monthly commission, with no threshold, with a very minimum of 15% paid on all GP generated.
- An Adult, relaxed working environment with no reliance on excessive KPI’s
- Civilised working hours, you are contracted 8.30am-5pm so have control over your own work life balance.
- Share options are on offer in line with Individual performance giving the opportunity for Equity and Wealth creation in any future sale of the business.
- Run a dual desk, able to deal with both Perm and Contract vacancies so maximising your earning potential.
- State of the art City Centre Offices
- A fantastic, modern brand image with excellent marketing support.
If you have current IT recruitment experience, and are bright, ambitious and money hungry, but want to be treated like an adult and have a work life balance then please contact Ben Whitfield at Fresh Partnership for a confidential initial discussion.
We do try to respond personally but if you have not heard from us within 3 working days then please accept that your application is not going to proceed further.