Salary £28,000 - £35,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Registered Manager to join an established Domiciliary Homecare branch based in the Shrewsbury area. Within this role the successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing a team to ensure the service provided is of the highest standard.
You will be responsible for:
- Day to day leading and management.
- Recruitment of new staff and maintaining a stable team.
- The quality and effectiveness of the service provision.
- Contributing the development of services.
- Ensuring Company Policies and Regulations are followed and that the services are compliant with CQC.
- Ensuring that all aspects of support and service delivery is focused
- Ensuring the needs and preferences of the staff and people supported are met through person centred planning.
If you feel you are suitable for this position and possess the relevant skills required, please apply now or call Dan at turro for an informal chat about the role!
The ideal person for this role will have:
- A Level 5 NVQ Health and Social Care/ Management Qualification or equivalent.
- Experience within Domiciliary Care.
- Experience of leading and managing a team.
- Good knowledge of the CQC legislations.
- A full driving licence with access to your own vehicle.
- Be flexible in achieving objectives.
- Be proactive and solution focussed.
If you feel you are suitable for this position and possess the relevant skills required, please apply now! Or for any questions or an informal chat about the position, call Dan at turro today!
turro help private and charity social care providers across the UK who want to recruit high-achieving leaders in roles such as CEO's, Director of Services and Operations, Operations Managers, Area and Regional Managers and frontline Care Managers. turro look beyond the CV; our consultants work hard to find out the values that drives each person to work in this very demanding yet rewarding sector. As an industry professional, you deserve the most experienced, specialist recruitment service to support your career development. At turro, we work hard to find your next permanent position - letting you get on with your current busy workload. Simply send us your CV and we will take it from there. If you know of any other social care leader looking for a new position, please refer them to us.
This role is being advertised by Turro who act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.