Shop Supervisor - Retail Store Consumer Electronics
Box Ltd are one of the UK’s leading online retailers of consumer electronics and have been trading for over 20 years. We sell online via own our website www.box.co.uk , via online market places and our retail store. This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic and expanding company. Due to an internal promotion we are now looking to fill this role.
We are looking for a Shop Supervisor who will work in our retail store. You will be assisting customers for collecting there orders, and achieving a monthly sales targets and supporting the Shop Manager in the Growth of the shop.
Main Duties include:
- Helping with retail / trade customers providing advise / sales
- Dealing with Customer Escalations / Customer Feedback
- Planning Local Advertising and increasing local traffic into store
- Assisting with Trade / Gaming Days local events for the store / Local Shows
- Taking charge of the shop when the manager is not there
- Being there for the team if they encounter problems
- Help organising the team
- Liaise with Product managers to ensure the latest deals are featured in store and merchandised correctly.
- Taking calls / ordering processing /Cash handling
- Ensuring a Clean / Tidy Customer Experience
- Involved in design and plans for marketing and advertising for the store and growing its local presence
- Saturday / Weekend working is required
- Setting Sales Targets with Shop Manager
Retail / Customer facing Experience is required and a good knowledge of Computer Hardware and Components is prefered but not essential as full training will be given.
Working Hours - MON - FRI 9:-00 - 5:30pm Sat 10 am - 4 PM 5 day week
Salary: Up to 16k with attractive commission structure.