Customer Insight Analyst
The purpose of this role is to produce and develop key insight and reports in order to enhance the decision making and customer loyalty proposition of the business.
• Delivers new actionable insight to senior stakeholders across a wide range of customer centric data
• Meets insight projects and periodical report deadlines in line with stakeholder expectations
• Promotes ‘customer voice’ through relevant insight and behavioural trends.
• Turns large sets of quantitative data into pragmatic customer insight and solutions.
• Provides a detailed understanding of the fields and variables within Holland & Barrett’s customer databases
• Completes and uses customer segmentation for analysis and targeting recommendations
• Identifies and resolves data quality issues in conjunction with Holland & Barrett’s service partners
• Be comfortable in engaging with stakeholders and managing expectations
• Experience within a head office retail or relevant agency environment, coupled with strong communication and presentation ability
• Be a hands-on person who is very delivery driven
• Self-motivated and able to make critical data-driven decisions and recommendations
• Can articulate mathematical, statistical and analytical concepts to a wide non-mathematical audience
• Familiarity with marketing disciplines, particularly CRM
• Strong mathematical/statistical/analytical skills, to degree level
• Be able to work with multiple large datasets and draw key insight from them
• Have Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
• Sql coding knowledge for analysis of datasets preferable but not essential
• Experience of using OBIEE, Business Objects or a similar BI tool
We offer a competitive salary with fantastic development opportunities, 25% store discount, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and an onsite canteen.
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go