Managing Director - Children services
Gilbert Meher are proud to be working with a successful national care and education provider in their search for a managing director.
The group provides residential care and education services for children and young adults with complex behaviour (SEBD/SEMH)
Our client is looking for a managing director, this role is brand new to the organisation so a unique opportunity for the right candidate - You will be able to assist in the design of your role and responsibilities.
You will report directly to the CEO and take the lead of managing the operations of the business
Your specific responsibilities will include;
- lead and execute year on year growth plans; investment into new schools/homes and geographical expansion.#
- Ensure all operational infrastructure procedures meet the needs of the organisation
- promote and maintain high standards around quality and safeguarding to ensure current Ofsted and commissioners are maintained or improved
- work closely with the CEO/CFO set business plans and budgets and lead teams to meet this.
- maximise performance of the senior leadership team
The ideal candidate will have;
- previous experience within the health and social care sector, ideally within children services
- proven success of driving operational efficiencies which have had a positive impact on the business.
previous experience in multi site operational role
- leadership skills necessary to motivate a team to drive to success
You will be expected to attend head office once a week in the west midlands region and will predominantly located within this area.
If you are a strong senior leader, with a proven track record of success within a similar role, apply now!