Semi - Senior Accountant - Bridgnorth
We are an established accountancy practice in Bridgnorth, Shropshire. Due to the continued growth of our firm, we are looking for a full time Semi-Senior Accountant to join our accounts department.
A successful candidate would be qualified AAT or part qualified ACA or ACCA with a least 2 years experience in accounts and tax, the candidate will:
· Be confident in accounts preparation for small and medium sized businesses including sole traders and partnerships.
· Have experience of managing and meeting deadlines.
· Having experience of preparing full statutory accounts and CT returns for manager or partner review.
· Have experience of preparing management accounts/reporting including review of profit and loss and balance sheet reconciliations.
· Be able to communicate with clients to ensure where possible queries are dealt with prior to a job being passed for review.
· Be organised, a keen communicator and comfortable dealing with fellow employees, clients and relevant authorities in person, on the phone or in writing.
Hours of work - Monday - Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Salary - based upon experience.