Staff Nurse - Ward Night Only
Staff Nurse - Ward (Nights Only )
Salary £25350 - £28275 ( Depending on experience )
Full time & Part Time Vacancies Available
Our client is actively looking for skilled Ward Nurses who have a passion for delivering exceptional patient care. This opportunity is for Nights only but will accept full and part time candidates.
Our client trust their nurses to use their own judgement and skills. As a result they are respected and valued as professionals. With us, you get to work on a very varied caseload, so you'll need to draw on all your skills to ensure each patient receives the high quality of care they deserve.
You will be reporting to the Ward Manager and you will be part of a close knit team headed by the Matron, who provides the foundation and lead for the patient centred care. Our client offers you the opportunity to work directly with some of the best clinical talent around, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities.
Working patterns will include weekends on a rota basis.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs
- Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership of our fantastic Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
For more information and or to apply please call Jenna O'Rourke on and or email