Technical Production Assembler
Technical Assembler (x3 required urgently)
Salary; £24,800-£27,500 + other excellent benefits.
Location - Warwickshire
A world-renowned engineering and design consultancy with expertise in Automotive, Aerospace, Engineering solutions and Motorsport.
With state of the art facilities and top engineering talent they can offer career progression, on the job training by some of the industry best and new and exciting low-volume projects to work on.
As an Assembly/Production Technician you will be part of the production process of some low-volume engineering projects for some of the world’s leading companies.
You must have demonstrable experience of all the following area’s to be considered for this role;
· The ability to read and understand technical and engineering drawings.
· An experienced user of all production related power tools, including hydraulic equipment.
· The ability to fault find mechanical, electrical and other production related matters.
· Understanding of test equipment and the using the data effectively.
· Some remedial machining experience would be advantageous.
· A proven team player.
· Automotive or Aerospace experience advantageous
· Ability to provide examples of previous technical assemblies.
· Comfortable with a skills test prior to job offer.
· A solid career history.