Lost & Found recruitment are currently working with a happy, over-subscribed small Primary School, located in Shirley. Through nurturing their children, both academically and spiritually, the school aim to provide them with secure foundations for life, so that they leave the School with an excellent all round education and a love of learning.
They are looking to appoint a creative class teacher, who has a commitment to:
- Ensuring that every child reaches their potential
- Working in a small, flexible team
- The Christian ethos of the school
In return the School can offer you:
- Polite, enthusiastic children from a range of multi-ethnic backgrounds
- Partnership work with a cluster of local Academies
- The opportunity to experience a range of roles as your career progresses
To apply for this role contact Lost & Found Recruitment today!