Kind Consultancy is working with a well established financial services organisation who, as part of an ongoing period of growth and success, are seeking an Internal Auditor to join their offices in the Birmingham area.
As Internal Auditor you will use risk based audit reviews to provide assurance to the organisation, with key responsibilities including:
- Carrying out audit reviews and ad-hoc assignments directed by the Internal Audit Manager
- Undertaking project related reviews as necessary, attending project and steering groups when appropriate
- Regularly apprising senior management of control issues and trends
- Ensuring agreed management actions are completed in line with target dates
- Providing information and updates to senior management, staff across the organisation and external auditors and regulators
- Addressing any control issues with senior management
Our ideal candidate for the Internal Auditor opportunity:
- Holds a relevant professional qualification (MIIA, ACA, ACCA etc)
- Has up to date and in-depth knowledge of internal audit techniques and standards including experience of auditing change/projects
- Has well developed written and spoken communication skills, enabling them to challenge and influence colleagues at all levels
- Has strong analytical skills
- Is a highly motivated self-starter
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in the Internal Auditor role, please apply with an up to date CV today.